1. Jojoba Oil: I use jojoba oil for so many different things! I rarely wear make-up, but when I do I have found that it's a natural make-up removal option. Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil our own skin produces and that's why it doesn't feel greasy when you put it on. It's Magic!
2. Mac Liquid Concealer: This concealer has saved me from perpetual dark under eyes! I normally will only use it if I am going out.
3. Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter: This body butter is the truth! It's whipped to perfection. It also leaves my post-shower skin feeling flawless, soft, and non-greasy. I am sure one could easily make this body butter, but for now I'm buying it.
4. Tropical Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil: This oil is what I like to call "blessings on blessings on blessings". I've been using this Jamaican black castor oil for 5 years now and I swear by it. It's a really thick oil. My curls suck the oil up and my hair feels so soft afterwards. My split ends have almost gone away totally and it's amazing for growth and for thickening edges. Don't be living your life on the edge, girl!
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance: I've never really been into makeup as I'm generally a very lazy human being but I've been experimenting with eyeshadows lately (the attempt to glow up is real) and this palette is everything. From simple daytime looks to dramatic eyes for the night, it has it all. It's the only palette I own so maybe this is cheating but I think everyone should have this.
6. Nars Tinted Moisturiser: This is perfect for the summer (and every other season) as it's sheer, has decent coverage as well as SPF and comes in a shade that actually matches my skin tone yay! I can't wear foundation because I don't like the feel of it on my face so this is a really lovely alternative.
7. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer: I can't leave my house without wearing this. It's a gorgeous cream highlighter that makes you look like you're literally glowing from the inside. Put it on the high points of your cheeks, below your eyebrows, your cupid's bow and even your collarbones. Glow to the heavens this summer my sisters! This is the perfect highlighter for those of you who want to look dewy - not glittery.
8. Cantu Leave-In Conditioner: I recently did a big chop (best idea ever) and have been rocking short curls since then. I used to wear Shea Moisture products on my hair when it was long but after my BC, they felt super heavy on my curls and I decided to try out Cantu products. Y'all - this line is life changing honestly. My curls are bouncy and shiny without feeling heavy or crunchy, a little goes a long way and they're usually half the price of the Shea Moisture products. what are you waiting for? Buy some!